BRIDE OF THE ISLES
The 2022 Iona Retreat will take place from
Wednesday 23rd until Monday 28th March 2022
Iona is a truly magical and elemental place
at the edge of the Western Isles of Scotland.
The island is part of an archipelago
called 'The Hebrides' - the Isles of Bride!
Iona especially holds the peaceful energy of Brighde
and offers a beautiful place and space for healing and reflection.
Iona Bride Retreat
Iona is well known for its myth, legend and folklore and
sacred places connected with Brighde,
like 'The Well of Youth' and 'St. Columba's Bay'.
During the 4 days we will visit those places to feel into
Her presence on the island, the elemental energy of the island
which can be profoundly felt in the Iona rocks and healing stones,
the wind, the sun and the sea.
The retreats offers:
* visiting the sacred places on the Isle of Iona
* ceremonial ways to connect with the elemental energy
* morning meditations and sharing circles
* creative activities & story telling
* ample time and opportunity for rest and contemplation
The retreat is run by Marion Brigantia together
with her partner Alastair Newing.
The cost for the retreat comprises the Iona Retreat programme,
5 nights (Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun) accommodation is £425
(2 twin rooms £425 pp for the retreat & 2 single rooms £450 pp for the retreat)
as well as (vegetarian) daily breakfasts and lunches
and dinner on 3 of the 4 days.
* There are only 6 places available on this retreat!
* Please arrive on the Island on Wednesday at the latest. Accommodation for that night is included in the price,
as well as the Sunday evening for a Monday departure.